Sunday, December 6, 2009

Watery Mucus Before Period Hi Pls Help..The Cervical Mucus Color 2-3 Days Before Is Yellowish And Sometimes Very Clear.?

Hi pls help..The cervical mucus color 2-3 days before is yellowish and sometimes very clear.? - watery mucus before period

The color of the cervical mucus 2-3 days before the yellowish / creamy and sometimes tears. I have no cramps, which had usually monthly periods.This point of my time, I have no cramps. But I'll take care of the mucus.
My question is this: the color of the mucus in no way associated with pregnancy, but not yet received a cramp is.

1 comment:

angel eyes said...

When the yellow line for you? If not, then some type of infection can, call your doctor or go to the doctor to be on the safe side.I not remember the color of my administration when I was pregnant, but I read the other mothers here that the management is clear, and some are whitish and looks like a lotion that is not the same between the cycles of other women are pregnant when you do not say whether her pregnancy way.I know that certain something that pregnancy can be is an increase in the management, in an attempt to understand, you will see many changes in your body and different versions to see, and I think it's because of the pregnancy, but could not due to cycles, and the only way to know if she is pregnant or not to take a chance you test.Best hope to achieve the desired results.

Post a Comment