Saturday, February 20, 2010

You Swicth Usb Broaddband Why Will My MP3 Player Not Go To My Music, I Done Everything I Can So Far.Please Help.?

Why will my MP3 player not go to my music, I done everything I can so far.Please help.? - you swicth usb broaddband

I have an MP3 player Sansa m240, I turn, said Sansa, but he used to turn right to my music, and now no longer only when he said Sansa. I pushed all the buttons while it is said in, I checked the "hold" i swicth company called Sandisk, the man in me to remove the battery and release the swicth off hold for 30 seconds and then replace the battery after 2 to 3 minutes, I did. It does not work. According to him Sandisk.com go and download the firmware "update" file, it is through these steps, said the last step is to go to activate the MP3 player into the USB port on the thing, the menu of the MP3 player, I do the menu. The last option was to return to your MP3 player. It was a gift for Christmas, my mother does not always have the receipt and Best Buy requires receipt and the package had left the package, I threw it. So, now I can not go, and I have not found a way to fix it. Please help me with this problem. Thank you very much.
EJ

1 comment:

Dim said...

I like a broken key, the easy and inexpensive to repair or remove it by what means more difficult and expensive (if it is worth fixing met). Call me now and they do not say what you done so far ... Perhaps I will give a different answer ...

Post a Comment