Friday, February 12, 2010

Ovulation Blob Mucus Is It Possible I Ovulated 26 Days Into My Cycle?

Is it possible I ovulated 26 days into my cycle? - ovulation blob mucus

Only the pill and still had my bleeding started on 2 June. 14 days of my cycle I have an ovulation test and had a mild stroke (the rest of my cycle had none) and 26 days my bike and I saw the sticky mucus elastic stain me, a symptom of pregnancy I ovulate at a strange moment, because I rely on the pill?

Thank you 4 ur help! :)

4 comments:

Vaginal Guru said...

A faint line on an ovulation test is not test positive. To make a positive pregnancy test online test will have to be darker than the control line.

Moco elastic now sounds more like a sign of ovulation is possible.

And yes, quite possible to gain control on day 26 of the cycle of birth control ovulation, some women ovulation months after birth.

Rockstar... said...

Try this link may help if you stop the pill have a cycle of some women and some women, a few months or longer to hear back to bod with a pattern of regular ovulation. I ovulate early on the morning of 8 Day of my cycle in a cycle of 26 days. I was also a complete cleansing of the body to regulate hormones, and just clean the liver. This month premature ovulation Me, I'm 3 weeks of pregnancy so that every woman is different

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/getting ...

brwneyes said...

Yes you can. It is regulate the body time to regain himself.

brwneyes said...

Yes you can. It is regulate the body time to regain himself.

Post a Comment