Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kate Ground Full Videos I've Been Having The Worst Dreams.. Here's One.. Help?

I've been having the worst dreams.. here's one.. help? - kate ground full videos

recent nightmare:
I am alone in a large area of cotton.
I turn around and immediately after I a complete Full Circle to see a line of Pale, people try to wire the old lifeless, which is of a light gray.
CFSP, and I fell back a little, to fight like the swimmer with the members of their faces.
I see unknown corpses floated up to a familiar face caught my attention.
"Mama?
confused whispers of self-work, and with it tries to achieve.
"Mama !?!?!?"
I cry and hold my arms as I crawl through the landscape always swam
"Mom"
Shortness of breath, and look again into the eyes, pale face, surrounded by drainage of any sign of life.
I let the rental of his father, scooters, Kensie,Katie, Riley Tucker, Kendall, Cooper, Walker, Ryan, Kate Ann Carson, Kate, Josh, Stuart, Grace, Emma, Albert Spencer (family and friends), after her body into the same image and movement.
I do not hand over my mouth trying, flying vomit, but the body behind the stomach triggers Spencer
an exact copy of me without hanging lifeless to life behind the law's son Spencer.
my stomach up to me.
I began to feel sick, I started to cry
I began to vomit, which looked like eyes.
I try to flee, but bones, dead hands rising from the ground and keep me there
"Nooooooooooooooo!
I scream, but a dead hand over her mouth and claws from others of my throat slowly pulled me into the ground.
in their world
Slowly, my vision fADES, due to bony hands on my body
have my breath back
the darkness that surrounds me, again
I can not feel anything or hear anything
All my senses are gone.

You can not do these things.
This is an honest to God's dream.
Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment