Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whatever Happened To Heather Brook I Have To Be EXTRA Not Myself For My So Called "BFF"?

I have to be EXTRA not myself for my so called "BFF"? - whatever happened to heather brook

I know this is long, but I'm bored. I think I can stop asking me from my friends, but not that friend. I think I must be particularly cautious in this round, because they are too sensitive. And not only me, it's all my friends. When she is looking for a reason to fight all the time. Now she's lying in bed, and called me for some reason he chose and wanted a "long" only 2 hours of talk time and I like it on my phone bills. And we get the Skype team and video calls. Suddenly her mother comes and tells her, I'll have a conversation with you in the morning "and hangs. I call on the phone to ask what is wrong, and gets all crazy on me and hangs up.'s My fault and I 'm not done, but sometimes we have a new student, her name is Judy Ann and I and some of my friends from my class was his friend. But my friend, his name is Tina to speak on is in another class, "says Judy Ann does not like Tina, for some reason.and me and my friend heather and try to convince her that she loves. and now wants to write a "letter" to say that Technicly, or if you are my friend, a date or not, or bad, or whatever. and Heather and I are, what the hell, u can not tell you what to do, but for some reason, we are afraid to talk about it. and not only this kind of situation happens to me that space for all my friends! Bath and if for some reason, a person crazy, makes me very angry against that person, too! I do not even know know what's new! However, I must be crazy! And it always makes me uncomfortable, to say "you are so beautiful, beautiful, thin, and I'm ugly, medium and large! And angry. What am I supposed to respond? Please help me decide what to do with this friend shit thank you, bye

4 comments:

IHelp! said...

It's like wat happened to me with my best friend forever "
Every time you beat me. I would like Bitchhh Likke wats up! U No How to make friends all the time (DUH), and they ll Be Like Wow, you ******. or as if she asks me, what in and done I say, I'm going with a friend, both of my text, if not with UR UR's new best friend?
Wtfff'm as Okayy?
Then one day someone approached me and said that he talked **** about me, as I said, I think I'm better than anyone, and I thnk the shirt
if we get a good fight, and blah blah
But I did not tell me to her boyfriend
I mean, why be friends with someone who acts like Tina and my friend?
not bodyyyyy
I think u should tell him, I feel like U of Truth
shes only lead to problems that do not need the

Blok said...

Maybe all your friends (excluding VAT), should soon be a meeting on this topic. Ya'll can find a way to tell how they react. You may say to him at lunch in a letter, a sleepover, whatever. And if they ignore the angry and ignores you back, if you really want to be your friend, she excused herself sooner or later.

Sam said...

Hey there.
I was in a situation like this before really. I have a friend, Ellie, who is crying about anything. Not only say in the case of things, but it's just things that go with it overall. Once we were in a movie, and began to cry, because the volume of the film was really strong. I was a little wrong, because I mean come on. This is a movie!

Anyway, how they have solved the problem with Ellie, is that me and my friends who were also angry at the fact that she will cry for absolutely everything, and sat down to talk. It was a nice chat in a little sleepover we had. We told him our true feelings and what we think, how he played the whole time, and took all understand and then. Hell, even a young girl told her she was too emotional and was a attention seeker. (AKA: the desire, always in the spotlight of attention to all)
Ultimately, Ellie told us he would do his best, not so many emotions, because he feared he had freed all of us when weConcentration completely crazy.

My recommendation is to talk to Tina, with other friends who have the same problems. Note that someone who has his own head and that he, like all friends, it's better if we could have tried a little bit more fun to be controlled? And do you think of others before themselves? Ask him to make a denominational magazine (you can write all your thoughts be negative, then the paper. Burn consume negative energy burn, and, believe me. We feel a great relief to do so.) Magazine The belief is Construction in a rage, you have participated.
Also, be sure to tell him that you are there for them, and if ever I should leave things there and talk, you can talk to you. In person if you do not want a phone to run (and avoid the brutal blockade of the company.) But if she keeps saying she is not what they do, to say to be your friend, go ahead and let the Private breakdown route that you or your friends to make sure, but alsoNote that probably could not remove the free will of a person of their choice note.

Hope this helped and hope that all works with you and your friends. Remember that the things they need and not force anything be done about the situation. =]

Cayle said...

Your friend can not control his emotions and it is a very negative ... if you really want this friendship to try to help, but there is a limit to be useful useful, but do not let nature do not bother, or unease about the results ...
Base, you yourself, no matter what you do not want so that they do with the right control? How bad is to act, this should not be treated as a friend ... So he could not ignore or try to help, you need no help to be successful, but at least try to make a pathway to a friend ... But whatever you do, do not hate, what to do,

Post a Comment