Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Levaquin Blisters I Took Levaquin For 3 Days And Noticed A Cluster Of Blisters On My Left Hand. My Doc Told Me It Is Shingles.?

I took Levaquin for 3 days and noticed a cluster of blisters on my left hand. My doc told me it is shingles.? - levaquin blisters

The cluster of blisters blister was Big Ugly red states blue. I have a small area of the other left in my arm. Could that be the Levaquin 750mg? The hand blisters began the day after the first dose of Levaquin. Levaquin cause herpes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn'tt, which appears as a side effect that I know, but make sure your doctor knows if you do. Do not try to take advantage for a week and see if reducing blistering. If the conditions are met, or worsening back to your doctor and go from there. By reducing Stop using Levaquin.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Post a Comment