Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mandelic Acid For Melasma Where Can I Find NuCelle Products? Or Any Other Products With Mandelic Acid?

Where Can I Find NuCelle Products? or any other products with Mandelic Acid? - mandelic acid for melasma

I have this annoying red spots on face after acne and my face is clear and the acne came back after my prescription drugs. But I have this annoying red acne marks, that it seems as if I had acne, unless you really do. I have heard of washing, and mandelic acid serum, but do not know where to find them. I live in Texas and asked me whether to save it available at Wal-Mart or CVS or Walgreens, or other drugs. And you know something else that will help with red marks, which is in the pharmacy or Wal-Mart could be available? Thanks

1 comment:

sevybear said...

Www.skincarerx.com online mines. Nucella I've ever seen in a store.

I love these products and SkinCareRX very fast delivery and customer service and customer feedback about each product. I think he is really like Nucella and if not, you can probably return. Try it!

Post a Comment